Pain in the back under the ribs is not only very painful manifestation of any pathology, but also very dangerous.
The consequences and the causes are great enough, and the character of the pain is always different.
Even a simple event nagging disease of the back, on the right or on the left side to make a man bend and arrange the hands on the stomach, it is not always appropriate in terms of public relations.
The internal organs that are located on the left side
The biology lessons are conducted in the school, allow absolutely any person to the formation of present approximate list of organs under the ribs.
To the left include:
- the pancreas?
- the left kidney and easy?
- the spleen is?
- part of the diaphragm, and bowel.
The list is small, but the number of problems that belong to at least one of the bodies, that's enough. The presence of this long list of diseases requires a professional diagnosis.
Why does it hurt on the left
The reason for the pain under the ribs is extremely rare is unknown in the case of physical lesions of the bone. This is due not only to the knowledge of the person who has filed the damage, but also with external events. The disease the same internal organs is much more difficult.
Pathology of the kidney
When my side hurts from the side of the back, in the region of the kidney is not always can be associated with congenital abnormalities. Sometimes, the reason lies in the fact that the organ with the birth evolved and was shaped wrong. It is also confirmed by experienced doctors, who can't always pinpoint the cause.
However, such cases are quite rare and are common. In most of the cases involved some pathology. There are several possible options:
- Attack of renal colic, which in the initial stages is also accompanied by the pulling pain. With the increase in the degree of disease increases, and the level of pain, intensity and localization. The signs of the disease include fever, deterioration of the general condition of the body, and discomfort when you restore urine.
- The presence of pyelonephritis, inflammatory disease pelvic. The reason for its occurrence is the infectious diseases. The patient is experiencing not only oppressive pain and the following symptoms: increase of temperature, vomiting, edema, paleness skin and discomfort when urinating.
- Glomerulonephritis, the inflammation process in the renal tubules. Doctors call the cause of the disease, particularly infection. In the proposed include: fatigue, pallor, edema morning and increase of the indicators in the analysis of the blood.
- Thrombosis of arteries of the kidneys, which has a strong resemblance to hypertension at the onset of symptoms. The pathology is that plaque clogs the pore, which leads to some failures in the body. The symptoms of the disease: constipation, vomiting, increase of temperature.
- Nephroptosis, it represents a mess of the kidneys. A similar procedure can cause pressure and, consequently, poor blood circulation. One of the features of this disease are the growth of pain in humans, which is in the upright position.
- Cysts of the kidney, the expression of which is pulling pain, are divided into congenital and acquired. The symptoms of this pathology may include: increased blood pressure, or infection in the system selection. It is also worth to realise that the large cyst is able to push on nearby organs and tissues, as well as to stretch capsules of the kidneys.
- Neoplasms of the institution, regardless of the degree of: malignant or benign. One of the first symptoms are dull pain, which over time can progress. In relation to the rest of the list symptoms include: drowsiness, loss of appetite, pale skin, anemia, and weight loss.
- Hydronephrosis – a medical condition which causes hyperextension of the pelvis. The pain in this disease mainly gives the legs and the symptoms are similar to those that people experience in diseases of the digestive system. Sometimes, these symptoms indirectly indicate the presence of an infectious disease.
- Tuberculosis of the kidney, which is in a position to break, in the region of the kidneys. The pain is completely different intense.
One of the reasons for pain under the ribs is the heart. Of the body there are many diseases and, consequently, the subspecies, however, in this article we will examine only the basics.
The number of these diseases includes:
- Coronary heart disease is a fatal pathology, and one of the main causes of mortality. The proportion of deaths from ischemic HEART disease is equal to 40%. There are several variations of the disease, including: angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, cardiac death. The main cause of the TEU are the indices of coronary blood flow, which do not meet the needs of the heart muscle. This is due to the presence of atherosclerosis, spasm of the arteries, disorders of the microcirculation. It is also to be taken into account in a risk group, which includes smoking, people aged 40 years old with obesity or diabetes mellitus. The symptoms of the disease itself is pain in the chest in front of the traffic and the stress. The intensity may vary, however, the type of pain is always the same – squeezing and pushing, it gives the shoulder.
- The disease of the myocardium – is an inflammatory diseasethat causes damage to the cells of the heart muscle and increases vascular permeability. The symptoms of the infarction are difficult to notice, so in most cases they have no uniqueness and is characterized for other diseases, namely: pain in the heart, shortness of breath, and arrhythmia. So your doctor is so difficult to identify this pathology. However, the frequency of symptoms differentialsa. So the most popular symptom is the pain in the heart, while shortness of breath is coming out in only half of patients. Diagnose disease with the help of common blood, echocardiography and electrocardiogram.
- The pathology of the pericardium is an inflammation in the area of the outer wall of the heart. The same the same the structure of the pericardium includes the outer and inner part. Despite the extensive list of reasons, most of the times the inflammation of the pericardium is the result of other diseases, however, this does not guarantee immediate diagnosis. The symptoms depend on the type of inflammation, but there are some general manifestations, characteristic for each type. Mainly manifests in the neonate or shortness of breath without physical exertion, weakness and increased sweating. Diagnosing problems with the pericardium is only through common blood, ECG, or echocardiography.
- Heart disease is violations in the work of the. It's like a congenital and acquired. This disease finds its external manifestation as stenosis or insufficiency of the valve. Appearance most often, someone caused rheumatism, and the flow of the pathology occurs with inflammatory process, leading to the destruction of papillary muscle and chords. The symptoms of the disease depend on the localization of the disease, however, in the initial stages is always the mitral valve insufficiency, then you will need to mitral valve stenosis. These symptoms are characterized by shortness of breath, cough and increased fatigue. The following symptoms, the appearance of which is associated with the more deep the extent of the disease, is the failure and the narrowing of the aortic valve, as well as the insufficiency and stenosis tricuspid valve. Event same these symptoms occur in swelling of the legs, vomiting and permanent dizziness. Diagnose disease with the help of common blood, EKG, and various kinds of x-rays and computed tomography.
In practice, of the disease, and the symptoms manifestation of diseases of the heart, which is vast, and to define them much more difficult, as they often intersect with other diseases. However, be aware of the whole picture should, at least, to better understand and navigate the own body.
The main disease of the left lung is a peripheral cancer. This pathology originates in the cells of the bronchi, after which covers everything easy. The cause of appearance is the effect in the body, carcinogens from tobacco smoke.
The long term experience of smoking to endanger the body, since the function of the lungs is reduced, and the quantity of resin in them is growing. However, you should realize that the blow to the body of carcinogens is associated not only with smoking, such as polluted air, chronic illness in a high degree, reduced immune system, radiation and contact with dangerous chemicals just causes blow carcinogens in the lungs.
The malignant process is absolutely always affect the adverse external factors, affecting first the immune system, and then the whole body.
The symptoms of cancer manifest themselves immediately, because it all depends on the degree and duration of the disease. However, the development of cancer begins with small sections of loop, which are transferred to the pleura are starting to show the first signs. Key symptoms include a cough, chest pain when breathing and overall fatigue of the organism.
Phase of the disease is also present and beginning with the biological one, which is characterized by the emergence of malignant elements in the body. Then comes the phase prior to the clinic, the beginning of which is the clinical detection of pathology. The final stage is called clinical, as well as at this stage manifest various symptoms.
Most diseases it is characteristic that for the one and for the two institutions at the same time. It is clearly detectable, for example, kidney disease, despite isolation from each other, are affected by joint damage.
The primary problem of the kidney is congenital. Their appearance is associated with the effect on the body external factors, as well as the way of life of the pregnant woman.
In the list of genetic diseases referred to:
- adhesion of the kidneys, which is missing one of the two kidneys;
- dystopia, implying a violation of the position of the kidneys;
- aplasia and hypoplasia, which are characterized by the lack of authority in the maintenance of blood vessels and the insufficient development of the kidney, correspondingto?
The advantage of genetic diseases before they were acquired, what can be avoided. Diseases secondary, derived a person during the course of life, include:
- special pathology?
The data of the disease were reported in the list of diseases for the left kidney, however, you need to learn about the diseases a little more to navigate freely in the substance. The cause of specific pathology are disorders of the structural cells. Glomerulonephritis is the cause of the occurrence of this disease.
Disorders of the immune system do not allow lymphocytes to distinguish its own cells, causing autoimmune inflammation, impressive two kidneys, at the same time. The symptoms are sudden changes of the indicators in the blood, and the treatment is performed only in a hospital, without any exceptions. The treatment should be subjected to strict bedrest and balanced diet.
The cause of pyelonephritis, as already mentioned early, it is escherichia coli, as well as a number of other diseases. After a blow to the body that bring harm to bacteria within the affected ENT instruments starts development of pathology, including pulpitis and other diseases of the mouth.
Main causes are:
- increase of temperature,
- lower back pain,
- deterioration of the general condition of the body.
The stone that is characterized by severe pain in the back, for the neutralization of which your doctor will need to apply narcotic analgesics. The same pathology is a disease of the kidneys. The symptoms are also periodic bloating, nausea, including vomiting. Causes the same symptoms that started the movement from the kidney stone, late in the ureter.
The main difficulties in the diagnosis refers to the fact that all pathology very different, and is either the result of other diseases or their cause.
COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY, MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING
Are the basic tools with suspicion for complications. CT – computed tomography, which is carried out with the help of x-ray. However, a feature of the usual x-rays is that the result of diagnosis CT is in three dimensions.
MAGNETIC resonance imaging is abbreviated as mri. The principle of operation is the same as the CT scan, however, overlooking the waves of the other. The MRI uses electromagnetic waves, that gives you the ability to get different performance from the fabric phase.
ULTRASOUND is the investigation by means of ultrasonic waves and affects the boundaries between fabrics, by acting on them and bounce from the type of ricocheting. The advantages of this kind of the diagnosis that is the most common and not have such hard restrictions, such as MAGNETIC resonance imaging.
X-rays of the abdomen
The x-ray is a classical method, the essence of which lies in the localized application, using a minimum radiation dose. This contributes to the creation of projection images of the internal structure of the body. It is possible to use various substances, which increases the quality of the image, however, this will need a medical professional.
Treatment reasons should include, first of all, an integrated approach for the body. Account must be taken of all the defects, taking place in the body at the moment. Doctors use a variety of ways, but the main ones are medical and surgical. The first is used for the relief of pain and neutralize strong effects on the body, and the second allows it to overcome the disease "from the inside", however, is not always.