If you are experiencing pain in the muscles of the back, the reasons for some it is different. Filming of the man from the head to the sacrum is fully covered muscles and experienced great physical stress. Why hurt the spine muscle?
The pain and crunch in joints over time may lead to a terrifying consequences - local or total limitation of movements at a hinge until the disability. People, bitter experience, to heal the joints enjoy the physical medium constitutes a rheumatologist.
Diseases of the spine
The suffers 85% of the population of the Earth. Affect the vertebrae, intervertebral discs, the spinal cord, the arms, the roots of spinal nerves, veins, arteries, capillaries, ligaments, muscles. The most common ailments: back pain, spondylitis, bechterew's disease, arthritis, osteoarthritis, and scoliosis.
The enemy of the spine
Back pain – a chronic condition of the spine, leading to degenerative skin lesions and destruction of bone tissue, intervertebral disc, vertebrae of the articular cartilage due to:
- hereditary predisposition?
- a bad diet?
- excess weight?
- postponed injuries?
- a sedentary life?
- side loads?
- stress, etc.
Due to the anatomy of the transformation of the spine, the pathologic mobility infringed nerves, soft fabrics, medulla the roots and the blood vessels.Occurs pain.
- violation of posture it?
- reduced mobility in vertebrate joints (inability to straighten out at 100%, turning the head);
- a decrease in the sensitivity of the skin, numbness, tingling.
For the relief of the load on the modified muscles of the spine reflex of tense (compressed). Over time permanent voltage causes different for muscle pain. Character and localization of pain In this affects the area of distribution:
- In the case of cervical degenerative disc disease, when he needs to be compressed veins and arteries, pain paroxysmal, burning, throbbing. Identification most often blind – in the back part of the head, the other part of the head.
- When the osteochondrosis., symptoms that often resemble other diseases (of the internal organs, such. x.), the pain is either acute in character, similar to myocardial infarction, or gradual, cultivation, similar to pneumonia, but the lack of cough and fever. Focuses on qui inter costas area, in the region of neck and the upper part of the abdomen.
- When lumbar osteochondrosis. pain in the muscles of the waist flash, he shot me. Muscles ache lumbar and comparison, with impact in the groin and the pelvis.
In the complex variant, when intergrowth vertebrae, pain is reduced or disappears.
In addition to symptomatology
When the cervical osteochondrosis., except that sore muscles and back and neck, the symptoms of oxygen deficiency: dizziness, nausea, migraines, reduction of vigilance, the sensitivity of the hands and shoulder girdle, shortness of breath, limitation of cervical mobility. In adult life it is possible that the sudden loss of consciousness, in complex variant – paresis and paralysis of the hand.
When the osteochondrosis. — cough, "com" in the throat, difficulty in swallowing, gradients, show of hands, hypertension, pain in the heart area.
When lumbar osteochondrosis. — feeling of numbness of the skin, paresis and paralysis of the legs, the men – difficulties with urination and erection, women – menstrual cycle.
Which doctor to contact, the diagnosis
Due to similar to other diseases of the symptoms, the patients go to the doctor, a cardiologist, a gastroenterologist. This takes time, causes complications. General doctor is a neurologist.
2 method of diagnosis:
- laboratory: general and biochemical blood test?
- kit: the x-ray of the spine in 2 projections, MRI, CT scan and biopsy with microscopy.
According to the results of the investigation are selected options therapeutic methods. Treatment of degenerative disc disease. If there is muscle pain in your back, the treatment is conservative and surgical. The conservative treatment may combine:
- Pharmaceutical treatment. Attributed to a moment of crisis. Used NSAIDS, muscle relaxants, hondoprotektory, vitamins b, E, angioprotectors, glucocorticoids, biogenic stimulators.
- Physiotherapy. Thanks to electrophoresis, acupuncture, calm, relaxed, physical THERAPY, etc. the process of recovery goes faster.
- Therapy spa. Effectively in recession.
- The diet. During the period of the crisis you need to eat smaller portions 5-7 times during the day, eliminating fried, selecting boiled and steamed food. To drink at least 1,5 liter of water per day.
When inefficacia methods performed surgery: remove the intervertebralis herniation or intervertebral disk replacement implant (prosthesis).
Diseases of the internal organs
Sometimes, muscle pain is presented in the context of diseases of internal organs:
- The DIGESTIVE system (ulcers disease stomach and duodenal ulcers, perforated ulcer, disorder of the intestine);
- of the pancreas (chronic inflammation of the pancreas, chronic pancreatitis);
- of the gall bladder (acute cholecystitis);
- of the liver (colic);
- of the respiratory system (pneumonia, pleural effusion, bronchitis, tb);
- urinary heat (prostatitis, renal colic), gynecological diseases (uterine fibroids, inflammation of the appendages of the uterus, endometriosis);
- cardiovascular diseases (myocardial infarction, angina, coronary artery disease, aortic aneurysm).
Type of pain, concentration
When violations of the INTESTINE, pancreas, gall bladder and liver pain acute, localization – stomach, right side, with irradirovaniem in the middle of the neck, just below the shoulder blade. When hepatic colic pain covers the right shoulder, the shoulder, the neck, across the belly. In an inflammation of the prostate gland pain around.
In gynaecological disorders and urinary tract heat sore muscles in the lower back. Severe pain in the abdomen and the genitals, diffundit in the back with two sides, with the backdrop of the feeling of urination, it indicates renal colic.
In diseases of the respiratory system against the background of the heat pain diffundit in the back lower neck and chest, scelesto cough.
Pain in the back left, spread to the left arm and neck, shows pathologies of the cardiovascular system.
Torture nausea, heartburn, vomiting, hyperhidrosis. The muscles of the abdominal wall is compressed, making the stomach hard.
Has the largest spread for a reason. You can get:
- from athletes in training because of the wrong calculation of the gravity or work with the weight?
- children with excessive mobility?
- divers during the impact of the water?
- pregnant women?
- young moms when you pick up your baby?
- when lifting weights or increasing physical exercise?
- with intense movements?
- during the fall, especially with the height for the back or lands on his feet, with the result that to get the compression to an injury of the spine?
- mechanical effects from the outside — by a blunt object, explosion, etc.
The main symptomatology: sore muscles of the back along the spine and place of injury, it swells up. Due to injury to blood vessels occurs, bleeding in the soft tissue, showing bruises and bruises.
Kind of a pain, localization
Damage due to the injury of the spine lead to blunt spilled pain at the site of injury, without a clear determination of concentration. In losses, leads to a rupture of the ligaments without displacement, or fracture of the spinous processes of the, pain of acute, focused in the area of spinous and the transverse processes of the fracture – in the area of the injured stem.
In addition to symptomatology
To damage in the chest area is the loss of sensation in the extremities, ataxia, pain in region of heart, during inhalation.
Who to call diagnosis
You will need to get an appointment for traumatologist, even if the damage appears to be negligible. The trauma can happen later.
A visual inspection, collection history, the study of the disease, a CT scan, an x-ray. According to the results of the diagnosis, further treatment leading neurosurgeon and semper. The recommended treatment If non-essential faults is shown bed rest, use of anti-inflammatory and painkillers, ointments and gels. Gradually bed rest replace the small loads, trying not to restart.
Worm infestations, in particular echinococcosis
Rare reason. Echinococcosis – parasitic disease, caused by larval stage of tape echinococcus. The infection occurs:
- upon contact with the animal host — helminthes scan it?
- during the food contaminated by the feces of animals, berries, vegetables, fruit?
- with water from natural sources, contains the eggs of helminths.
Spreading with the blood throughout the body, affecting internal organs, forming a single body capsules-cysts in the form of bubbles Cysts may contain up to 10 liters of fluid, to reach a few pounds, is formed of one year. Effuse cysts lead to progressive destruction of the affected organ, until and atrophy. Rupture of the cyst can cause anaphylactic shock.
The cause of muscular pain of the back most often serves as the echinococcosis of the spinal marrow or the kidney.
Type of pain, location
The initial stage asymptomatic. With the development of cysts the situation is changing.
When èhinokokkoze of the spinal cord than to break the bubble body and the arms vertebra and of the spinal cord appears around acute pain with a concentration in the thoracic region, the increase in the moment of active motion. The mobility of the spine is reduced, a direct back muscles thicken, adopt the genre of the cylinder, during the palpation spinous extensions of the spine is painful.
Concomitant symptomatology When helminthiasis of the spinal cord is pain in the extremities. When èhinokokkoze kidney — quick fatigue, lack of appetite, weight reduction, poor health. At a later stage shall be added to renal colic, exacerbation pyelonephritis, difficulty urinating, abnormal mobility of the kidney palpated the tumor shape in the area of hypochondrium. The attending physician Often, people are turning to the allergists, therapists, neurologists, infektsionistam, that brings relief.
Treatment is surgery, the attending physician is a neurosurgeon.
Diagnosis of helminthiasis
The main methods are:
- CT. Allows you to reveal neoplasms of the vertebral canal.
- Myelography. The license intercavernous channel of the spine contrast allows you to make pictures (myelogram).
- Analysis of blood . The reaction of passive hemagglutination.
Apply the treatment
So you need to be if it hurt the muscles of the back; Treatment of the vertebral channel is the removal of the compression arms of the vertebrae (laminectomy), emptying the bladder, removing the outer shell, treatment cavity of 2.5% iodium solution and, then, salt sodium sodium.
Cysts infected kidneys removed, if necessary, conduct resection or nephrectomy. After the surgical treatment to avoid the proliferation of appointed antihistamines.
One of the most serious causes. Autoimmune myositis – inflammation of striated muscles that occurs for the perception of immune system the cells of the muscle fibers for life-threatening the health of the pathogens and the destruction that the connective tissue mucous membranes. Can be affected a muscle (local myositis) or more (polymyositis). If infected, the skin, then this dermatomyositis. Autoimmune myositis occurs independently and in the context of existing systemic medical conditions: rheumatoid arthritis, lupus erythematosus, scleroderma.
Main symptoms are muscle weakness, tension and swelling of the muscles, muscle pain, limitation of motion – hard to get out of bed, it serves himself.
The type and location of pain
The pain is stupid, is not intense. Enhanced with the change of temperature, movements of the. In some cases, disappears completely. Focuses on areas affected muscles.
Perhaps the local increase of temperature. When pascebantur of the muscles of the neck, difficult swallowing, muscles of the chamber and the diaphragm — a hard cough, the breathing.
When Dermatomyositis of the housing becomes edematous. Arise red and threatening-red spots or nodules, intense itching. Who to call, how is the diagnosis made Autoimmune myositis diagnose and treat the doctor-rheumatologist. Examination of the il, the improvement of the available complaints and systemic pathological conditions. Is attributed to electromyography.
Methods of treatmentthe Treatment includes the use of:
- - steroidal anti-inflammatory hormones?
- immunosuppressants, so that a reaction of the immune system?
- extracorporeal treatments – hemosorption, plasmapheresis for?
During the exacerbation of the disease intravenous injection vitamins and antitoxic solutions. After the relief of the situation are usually prescribed therapeutic massage and physiotherapy.